Pen License Pen License

I remember them. I thought it was only my school.

I think it was Grade 4 for me. I actually never received my pen licence. I took the test and did my very best, took it real slow too. But I failed the test because I didn't use cursive writing. Fortunately that crap doesn't follow into the next grade, but then, who really cares anyway? Apart from your teacher at the time of course. That was ~12 years ago for me.

Anyway, great art and animation. Very smooth.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

Brilliant.

Just an awesome collab. Definitely better than the Transformers one, and definitely worth the wait. Disc 2 ought to be equally, if not, better than Disc 1.

Kudos Stamper and JohnnyUtah for organising this collab, and kudos all who made it into the final collection.

Ps. I can't believe my entry made it in, first one everyone sees too.

Sonic Xtreme Sonic Xtreme

Very nice...

Very nice indeed. But, the scene where Sonic is running through the desert looks very familiar. I believe you've been watching the anime clips from Sonic CD. Still pretty good regardless. Keep up the very good work.

Ball Revamped: Metaphysik Ball Revamped: Metaphysik

Great Physics

A well made, very addictive game. Well done, keep up the great work.

Final stats:

125 Levels
1063 Seconds
494 Deaths

Great game

Perfecto Man Perfecto Man

Good

Out of curiosity, why are there female parts in a game called 'Perfecto Man', otherwise, good job, keep it up

Zombie shooter v2.1 Zombie shooter v2.1

Nice

that was alright. But arent those shooters really common, maybe you should think about making it different, you know, really stand out. Still good though. I scored 41(really bad, right?)