Pen License Pen License

I remember them. I thought it was only my school.

I think it was Grade 4 for me. I actually never received my pen licence. I took the test and did my very best, took it real slow too. But I failed the test because I didn't use cursive writing. Fortunately that crap doesn't follow into the next grade, but then, who really cares anyway? Apart from your teacher at the time of course. That was ~12 years ago for me.

Anyway, great art and animation. Very smooth.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

Brilliant.

Just an awesome collab. Definitely better than the Transformers one, and definitely worth the wait. Disc 2 ought to be equally, if not, better than Disc 1.

Kudos Stamper and JohnnyUtah for organising this collab, and kudos all who made it into the final collection.

Ps. I can't believe my entry made it in, first one everyone sees too.

Sonic Xtreme Sonic Xtreme

Very nice...

Very nice indeed. But, the scene where Sonic is running through the desert looks very familiar. I believe you've been watching the anime clips from Sonic CD. Still pretty good regardless. Keep up the very good work.

Clu Clu Land Clu Clu Land

Interesting music...

Egg Hawk - Sonic Heroes, thats an interesting choice for this animation. Good job for a first non-sprite animation. Keep it up.

Happiness Kills Happiness Kills

Hmmm...

That wasn't actually that bad, except that damned squirrel danced for way too long. Decent work though. Keep it up

Bug Wars Bug Wars

Good start

That a decent animation, good job, you should be proud. Continue to increase you skills and keep up the good work.

Slapdash Heroes Ep.1** Slapdash Heroes Ep.1**

Nice...

That was pretty good, almost funny, but good. I suggest getting an actual girl to do that one voice. Keep it up

More More

Very nice

that was good, very artistic, it almost has an anime feel about it. keep up the good work, you should feel proud of that work

Dr. Doomass Dr. Doomass

Pretty Good

for a second animation, keep it up and you should be producing some good clips in the future